||The Invisible Service Technician Monitoring System
Statement of Limited Warranty
Invisible Service Technicians, LLC (IST) manufactures its products from parts and components that are new or equivalent to new in accordance with industry standard practices. Subject to the conditions, exclusions and limitations set forth herein, IST warrants to the original purchaser that the products it manufactures (IST Products) will be free from defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty term is one year beginning on the date of monitoring service activation as described in the following paragraph.
If any part in an IST Product fails due to a defect in material or workmanship within the first year from the date of service activation, a replacement part will be provided free of charge except for the freight costs, which are the owner’s responsibility. IST will not pay for parts purchased in the field from other than an IST distributor. Replacement parts are warranted only for the balance of the original warranty period.
Complete customer satisfaction is our goal. If your IST system should ever require service, your professional IST certified contractor is standing by with monitoring system expertise. You can find your local IST Representative by calling (513) 248-0900.
Limited Warranty Conditions and Exclusions
- The IST Product must be installed and serviced by a dealer or contractor licensed at the time of installations.
- The IST Product must be installed in accordance with IST’s installation instructions and in compliance with local codes and ordinances.
- The IST Product and/or replacement parts must be operated in accordance with IST operating instructions provided with each unit. The IST Product must not be misused or damaged by anyone.
- This limited warranty does not cover damage due to external causes, including accident, abuse, misuse, problems with electrical power, problems caused by faulty installation, use of parts and component not supplied or approved by IST, adverse weather, acts of God, and all other causes external to the components and workmanship rendered by IST.
- This limited warranty does not cover damage to property or injury to persons caused by or arising out of the actions or omissions of the dealer or contractor that installs the IST Product. As to any such damage or injury your recourse is against the dealer or contractor, not IST.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE ONLY WARRANTY MADE BY IST. IST DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER
EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
MERCHANTABILTY OR FITNESS FOR A SPECIFIED PURPOSE. OUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES SHALL
BE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE IST PRODUCT, AS SET FORTH ABOVE. IST’S TOTAL
LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL LOSSES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEFECTS IN THE IST PRODUCT
(WHETHER SUCH CASE BE BASED IN CONTRACT, PATENT INFRIGEMENT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT
LIABILITY, OTHER TORT OR OTHERWISE) SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE
OF THE IST PRODUCT OR REMEDYING OF ANY INFRINGMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL IST BE
LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY
No action, regardless of form, arising out of transactions involving the IST Product, may be brought by the original purchaser or any other party more than six (6) months after the cause of action has occurred. Any modification of this limited warranty must be set forth in a written instrument signed by a duly authorized representative of IST. This limited warranty shall be construed, performed, and enforced under the internal substantive laws of the State of Ohio. Any dispute with respect to this limited warranty shall be litigated exclusively in the state and federal courts located in Hamilton County (Cincinnati), Ohio.
Invisible Service Technicians, LLC
2000 Ford Circle, Suite G
Milford, Ohio 45150